Blairpen House Country Inn Entrance

Our History

This elegant inn is steeped in history playing an integral part of Historic Niagara-on-the-Lake. Circa 1885 the building housed the gymnasium and science classes for the High School (now the Historical Museum which is right next door). Following the schools’ closure, the building became Doctors offices which serviced the Niagara region for the following 40 years.

In 1995, the building was completely renovated (the original gymnasium floor still remains) and turned into a lovely Boutique Inn.